Contact us for your Free Custom In-home Consultation and Quote!
Bay & Bow Windows
|1.||Storm Shield – Miami Dade Certified Category 5 Rated Hurricane Impact Glass||No need for shutters, panels or plywood|
|2.||UPVC Virgin Vinyl Frames & Sashes 90-gauge grade superior vinyl||Super strong frame is non-conductive and maintenance free for life|
|3.||Miracle Glass™ 12-Layer/LoE3 Technology||Saves up to 40% in monthly energy costs|
|4.||Fusion Welded Corners Frames & Sashes||Stronger corner stability and lifelong ease of operation|
|5.||Clean Coat Neat Glass™||Super-hydrophilic self-cleaning glass surface|
|6.||XL eternal barrier filled with silicone desiccant gel beads (moisture blockers)||Guaranteed to never have seal failure|
|7.||90-guage reinforced steel frames and sashes||For even more strength and security|
|8.||Polar Shield – Argon/Krypton filled chamber||Reduces solar gain and lowers energy consumption|
|*||Mylar/Virgin Wool Seals||Creates air tight seals, never looses shape, molds or mildews|
Our Bay and Bow Windows are ideal for both Traditional and Victorian architecture while increasing the sense of openness in any room. These windows are a combination of Conservation Windows that reach out into the world and capture the view. Designed to be both beautiful and functional, our Bay and Bow Windows are the perfect addition to any home.
- 1″ Hardwood cabinet-grade veneer head and seat board available in select white birch, red oak, and maple
- 3/4″ Eastern White Pine struts and end jambs
- 1/4″ All threaded steel rods between the struts tie the head and seat board together for added strength
- Low pressure polyurethane foam sealant between the struts
- Available prefabricated hip roof systems
- Available standing seam roof cladding
- Available prefabricated insulated seat boards
Why Storm Tight Windows?
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Warranty, Lifetime of Home Plus 20
Low Rate Financing Available
Our Windows and Doors Qualify for ALL Tax Credits