Deerfield Beach Impact Windows

Deerfield Beach Hurricane Windows

Deerfield Beach, Florida is located on the north end of Broward County in South Florida. The population of Deerfield is over 75 thousand. Of those 44% of the population is married while the other 56 percent are single. The male female breakdown of the area is 48 percent male and 51 percent female. As far as education, Deerfield Beach ranks higher than many parts of the continental U.S. An average of 84% of the population has graduated high school or have a GED and 21 percent have graduated from a college or university.

The economy in Deerfield Beach is fair, with an unemployment rate just above 9% but dropping and the average person working will work 39 hours a week. The median worker income is slightly above $26k which is $3k lower than the national average of $29,700. The poverty rate in Deerfield Beach is 15%.

Deerfield Beach Employment Rates

Unemployment Deerfield Florida USA
Unemployment Rate 9.2%
Average
8.9%
Very High
7.9%
National Average
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander 100.0%
Average
9.5%
Average
10.5%
National Average
Black or African American 16.2%
Average
13.6%
Average
14.0%
National Average
Hispanic 11.0%
Average
9.2%
Average
9.6%
National Average
Asian 10.6%
Average
6.7%
High
6.4%
National Average
Two or more races 9.2%
Low
11.8%
Low
12.2%
National Average
White 6.9%
Low
7.9%v
Very High
6.8%
National Average
American Indian and Alaska Native 0.0%
Very Low
12.2%
Low
13.9%
Average

Homeownership is doing very well in South Florida especially in Deerfield Beach. Of all the homes in the area over 50% are owner occupied while renters make up roughly 25%. At the time of this report there were 1000+homes for rent and about 550 homes for sale. This doesn’t include the seasonal renter and owner. In Deerfield 6500 homes are used as seasonal, recreational or just occasionally used dwellings. The absolute total number of homes in the area is 42,000.

More people in the area have a mortgage than don’t. There are 12,000 + homes with mortgages and 9,200 homes without. This lower than the national and state level average. Florida has a total of 3.2 million homes with mortgages and 1.7 million without.

Deerfield Beach Florida Home Mortgages

Monthly Mortgage Deerfield Florida USA
$500 – $999 16.8%
2,164 Homes
17.4%
568,079 Homes
19.8%
10,235,704 Homes
$1,000 – $1,499 25.4%
3,281 Homes
27%
875,307 Homes
27.1%
13,998,238 Homes
$1,500 – $1,999 26.8%
3,446 Homes
21.6%
707,334 Homes
20%
10,309,611 Homes
$2,000 – $2,999 21.8%
2,810 Homes
201%
688,122 Homes
19.7%
10,022,149 Homes
> $3,000 7.7%
996 Homes
11%
367,347 Homes
12%
6,063,508 Homes

Deerfield Beach Hurricane Waves

Logo

Realize true Energy Saving with Stormtight! Click to Read the Review on oue Qualified Remodeler Award.