Energy Efficient, Impact Resistant, Double Hung Windows
Double hung windows are the most common window style in American households because of their versatility and functionality. Double Hung, Impact Resistant Windows can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top for two levels of ventilation and come in a variety of styles, sizes, colors and finishes, so they appeal to a wide audience. Whether your home has a traditional look or a more contemporary style, double hung windows are sure to complement your residence beautifully. Why not add more dimension, beauty and Impact protection to your home with the perfect Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows from Storm Tight Windows.
Why You Should Trust Storm Tight Windows Install your New Impact Windows?
We install more Impact Windows in South Florida than any competitor: Storm Tight Windows is the #1 manufacturer of Category 5 Rated, Miami Dade County Approved Impact Windows in South Florida. We have proudly served homeowners in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast for over 10 years and have maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since we opened. With over 10,000 Impact Window installations competed, it would be hard to find a neighborhood in South Florida that doesn’t have our windows. We are the fastest growing home improvement company in the USA and are ranked No. 26th in Qualified Remodeler magazine’s prestigious Top 500 Remodeling Contractors list in 2020.
- We are advocates for quality product and workmanship
- Installing Energy Efficient, Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows from Storm Tight Windows on your South Florida Home. Our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows offer numerous advantages for South Florida homeowners. Thanks to features such as insulated glass, our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows are ENERGY STAR® rated. Installing our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows will keep the temperature of your home comfortable year-round and save you up to 40% on your monthly energy bill.
- Aside from their luxurious appearance, Impact Resistant Double Windows from Storm Tight Windows provide numerous additional features and benefits
- Our category 5 hurricane rated, Miami Dade County Approved, Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows are the best you’ll find on the market today. Our Impact Resistant, Double Hung Windows are incredibly durable because we manufacturer them in the USA using only the finest materials such as the thickest gauge virgin vinyl available and steel reinforced window sashes. In fact, the glass we use to make our windows is so strong that during our in-home demonstrations, we often park a car on the window it to demonstrate its exceptional strength.
- Our company slogan says it all “When it must be done right, call Storm Tight”! No matter how good the quality of the window is, you won’t enjoy the maximum benefits from your new Impact Windows unless they are correctly installed. This is why Storm Tight places heavy emphasis on ensuring our installers are properly trained. We are so confident in the quality of our windows and our workmanship that we guarantee all of our Impact Windows with a comprehensive lifetime warranty that not only covers the window materials in case of defect, but also covers installation and is even transferable to the next homeowner.
- Your Impact Window installation will be completed by Storm Tight Windows in-house technicians who are extensively trained to have detailed knowledge of the Impact Windows we make and our factory-approved installation process
- At Storm Tight Windows we manufacture the highest quality, Category 5 Hurricane rated, Miami Dade County approved, Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows on the market.
- Superior Impact Protection – With the thickest gauge of virgin vinyl construction in the industry and features such as steel reinforced sashes, our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows provide unmatched strength and resistance against severe weather conditions, such as hurricane force winds in excess of 200+MPH.
- Superior 24/7 Security Protection – Our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows are manufactured with a unique inner-locking system that is virtually impenetrable, helping to significantly minimize the threat of home invasions saving South Florida Homeowners and average of 25% off their annual homeowner’s insurance expense.
- All of our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows are ENERGY STAR® certified for their stellar thermal performance. Our Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows are so energy efficient many of our customers have told us they are saving up to 40% on their monthly energy bills after installing Energy Efficient, Impact Resistant Double Hung Windows from Storm Tight Windows.
- Easy, Convenient Financing Options Available: Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of our Energy Efficient, Impact Windows. Convenient financing options are available even for those with less than perfect credit
Request your In-Home Quote today!
WHEN IT MUST BE DONE
RIGHT, CALL STORM TIGHT