Casement and Awning Windows
Storm Tight Windows Energy Efficient, Impact Resistant Casement windows are durable, secure and they look great too! Our Category 5 Hurricane Rated, Miami Dade County Approved, Impact Resistant Casement Windows are designed to increase the value of your home while improving its energy efficiency and security making our Impact Resistant Casement Windows the superior choice for any home in South Florida regardless of size or layout. Why not add more dimension, beauty and Impact protection to your home with the perfect Impact Resistant Casement Windows from Storm Tight Windows.
The benefits of Installing Energy Efficient, Impact Resistant Casement Windows from Storm Tight Windows on your South Florida Home.
At Storm Tight Windows we manufacture the highest quality, Category 5 Hurricane rated, Miami Dade County approved, Impact Resistant Casement Windows on the market. Our Impact Resistant Casement Windows offer numerous advantages for South Florida homeowners. Aside from their luxurious appearance, Impact Resistant Casement Windows from Storm Tight Windows provide numerous additional features and benefits that include:
- Superior Impact Protection – With the thickest gauge of virgin vinyl construction in the industry and features such as steel reinforced sashes, our Impact Resistant Casement Windows provide unmatched strength and resistance against severe weather conditions, such as hurricane force winds in excess of 200+MPH.
- Superior Energy Efficiency – Thanks to features such as insulated glass, our Impact Resistant Casement Windows are ENERGY STAR® rated. Installing our Impact Resistant Casement Windows will keep the temperature of your home comfortable year-round and save you up to 40% on your monthly energy bill.
- Superior 24/7 Security Protection – Our Impact Resistant Casement Windows are manufactured with a unique inner-locking system that is virtually impenetrable, helping to significantly minimize the threat of home invasions saving South Florida Homeowners and average of 25% off their annual homeowner’s insurance expense.
- Storm Shield – Miami Dade Certified Category 5 Rated Hurricane Impact Glass
- UPVC Virgin Vinyl Frames & Sashes 90-gauge grade superior vinyl
- Miracle Glass™ 12-Layer/LoE3 Technology
- Fusion Welded Corners Frames & Sashes
- Clean Coat Neat Glass™
- XL eternal barrier filled with silicone desiccant gel beads (moisture blockers)
- 90-guage reinforced steel frames and sashes
- Polar Shield – Argon/Krypton filled chamber
- Mylar/Virgin Wool Seals
- No need for shutters, panels or plywood
- Super strong frame is non-conductive and maintenance free for life
- Saves up to 40% in monthly energy costs
- Stronger corner stability and lifelong ease of operation
- Super-hydrophilic self-cleaning glass surface
- Guaranteed to never have seal failure
- For even more strength and security
- Reduces solar gain and lowers energy consumption
- Creates air tight seals, never loses shape, molds or mildews
Request your In-Home Quote today!
WHEN IT MUST BE DONE
RIGHT, CALL STORM TIGHT