Storm Tight Windows has been a trusted hurricane impact window company in South Florida since 2010. With over a decade of experience under our belt, our hurricane impact window installers know what it takes to build durable products that can combat the demanding climate—without sacrificing your home’s overall aesthetic.
In fact, we recently celebrated our one millionth window install!
On top of providing efficient installations, we also design and manufacture all our premium products in-house. Enjoy comprehensive services that meet you where your needs are:
- Custom Impact Windows
- Premium Impact Sliding Patio Doors
- Free Consultations and Project Quotes
- Convenient Financing Options
- Industry-Leading Warranty Protection
Full-Service Hurricane Impact Window and Door Solutions
As the fastest-growing impact window company in the United States, Storm Tight Windows is committed to providing the best products to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We train and certify all our expert impact window installers, designers, and manufacturers in-house, so you never have to worry about working with subcontractors or third parties.
Our hurricane windows and sliding glass patio doors are built to last. Some of our top-rated benefits include:
- Extra-Thick 90-Gauge Vinyl Frames
- Steel-Reinforced Sashes
- 100% Virgin Vinyl Construction
- Super-Hydrophilic Self-Cleaning Glass
- Fusion-Welded Frames and Sashes
- ENERGY STAR®-Rated Materials for Monthly Energy Savings
- Custom Interlocking Latch Systems for Increased Protection
- Polar Shield Technology—Argon/Krypton Filled Chambers
- …And More!
Get a Free Quote from Our Florida Impact Window Team Today
When you choose Storm Tight Windows, you are guaranteed the highest-quality products and services brought to you by local professionals that care about your needs. Our BBB-accredited team has been gaining traction since we first opened our doors. We earned recognition as the #1 manufacturer of Category 5 hurricane-rated, Miami Dade County-approved impact windows and doors and recently ranked No. 26 in Qualified Remodeler’s “Top 500 Remodeling Contractors” list in 2020.