Covid_19 has created a lot of room for scams and financial distress among different industries. In the case of the home improvement industry, many homeowners have found themselves in financial trouble after buying impact windows from companies that went out of business. Unfortunately, for these homeowners, they may or may not get their money back and will have to postpone their hurricane preparation.
Prevent Impact Window Scams
- Focus on quality and return on investment from your impact windows. Poor quality and cheaper prices will only cost more money.
- Choose Impact Window Manufacturers over Distributors. Typically, distributors require third parties to manufacture and install which raises the end price of the product.
- Look for the Miami Dade County Cat 5 approval, this is the highest rating an Impact Window can receive for hurricane protection.
- BEWARE of Impact Window Distributors who claim their windows are Miami Dade Category 5 approved. For more information about the Miami Dade County Certification process for Impact Windows, click here.
- Do your proper research online and offline about impact window companies. Look for companies that are responsive to their customers.
How Do You Measure Quality On Impact Windows?
Storm Tight Windows is an advocate for products and workmanship. Our company slogan says it all: “When it must be done right, call Storm Tight”! Brand new impact windows from Storm Tight are made of the finest and most durable materials. Storm Tight Impact Windows provides numerous features and benefits that include:
- Impact Windows with the thickest gauge virgin vinyl and steel-reinforced sashes will provide maximum strength and resistance against extreme weather conditions. These materials help your windows protect you from winds in excess of 200+MPH.
- ENERGY STAR® rated impact windows will maintain the temperature of your home and save you up to 40% on your monthly energy bill.
- Impact windows with the unique inner-locking system. Exceptional locking systems minimize home invasion threats and reduce around 25% of annual homeowners’ insurance expenses.
Protect Your Home With Storm Tight Windows
Storm Tight Windows is the #1 manufacturer of Impact Windows in South Florida. We have been proudly serving homeowners in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and the Treasure Coast for over 10 years. With over 10,000 Impact Window installations competed, it would be hard to find a neighborhood in South Florida that does not have our windows.
Given the pandemic's impact in our community, Storm Tight Windows continues to follow social distancing measures and additional sanitary precautions for our staff and customers.
For more information on hurricane preparation or quotes for our windows, please do not hesitate to contact us at 954-688-7272. And if you would like a chance to win a $25,000 in brand new Impact Windows from Storm Tight Windows, please text “PREPARE” to 797979, and you will be automatically entered to win.
By participating you consent to receive future text messages regarding your participation. No purchase required. Message & data rates apply. Terms and conditions apply. Visit Storm Tight Windows for details.
Subscribe to Storm Tight Windows's Blog