Super Bowl LIV in South Florida- What to do
On February 2nd, 2020, The Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL will host The Super Bowl LIV. Hard Rock Stadium is the home to the Miami Dolphins, the Miami Hurricanes and The Orange Bowl, it is also the perfect spot for converts and other events in the community. South Florida has been preparing for the most awaited day in sports, Super Bowl LIV. For South Florida residents, the wait is finally over! For those coming from out of town, Miami is the perfect vacation spot for sports fans and for everyone that lives in the frozen areas of the US. Miami has everything people need to break the chill of the winter: warm weather, beaches, great food and hospitality, with fun venues to visit.
Travelers from out of town, here’s some advice from The Storm Tight Windows crew because Miami and Fort Lauderdale will get quite hectic during the biggest event. Let’s go over a few things you should keep in mind when you come into MIA for Super Bowl Weekend:
· We strongly recommend you plan your activities ahead of time and keep in mind that EVERYTHING (food, drinks, and hotel stays) will me more expensive on Super Bowl Weekend.
· Stay patient throughout the entire weekend. Both local airports FLL and MIA will have higher than usual traffic, usual traffic is a LOT to begin with. Uber and Lyft rides may be pricier than any other weekend in town, just because of the Super Bowl.
· If you are commuting from your hotel to the Hard Rock Stadium for pre-game and the game, make sure you plan your ride with plenty of time because there will be traffic delays.
On the other hand, Miami has great areas that you should visit during your stay:
· Stop by the New Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood which is only a few minutes away from the Hard Rock Stadium. The Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood started their renovations a few years back in order to host travelers attending all super bowl fans and give them the best experience during their stay. Don’t leave Miami without seeing the Guitar Light Show.
· If you have time, make sure you visit Wynwood area, one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Miami. Check out Wynwood walls located at the heart of Wynwood and close to great restaurant spots including “Coyo Taco” and next to the Best Coffee place in Miami, “Panther Coffee”.
· If you’ve never been to Miami, you need to go to Miami Beach and see it for yourself. People that live here feel the same way about Miami Beach as New Yorkers feel about Times Square, super crowded tourist trap. Yet, you should still see it at least once. In defense of Miami, there are great restaurants, hotels, and bars for all tastes. Plus, you need to take a dip in the ocean, you won’t regret it!
Storm Tight Windows could not be more excited about the upcoming events we have lined up for people in South Florida this winter, but perhaps one of the most exciting events happening in our community this year is the Super Bowl LIV. Storm Tight Windows long-time partners Fox 29 WFLX will broadcast the game starting at 6:30 PM on Sunday evening.
Remember, wherever you go on Superbowl weekend, make sure you plan your activities ahead of time and enjoy yourself responsibly. We encourage you to tune in to WFLX 29 for the latest news on the Superbowl LIV and weather forecast during this exciting weekend in South Florida. You can also track the weather online by using this link.
Finally, if you are watching the Super Bowl from the comfort of your home, this may be the best time to start thinking on your hurricane defense. Is your home ready for the upcoming hurricane season? Perhaps you should consider installing impact windows for your residence but first we recommend you subscribe to this blog and possibly learn everything you can on Impact Windows. In the meantime, you can text “Anya” to 797979 to get a chance to win $25,000 of Storm Tight Windows and doors makeover for your home! Football players prepare all year long on their offensive and defensive game strategies. Homeowners should be no different. Contact Storm Tight Windows for the best DEFENSE against Hurricanes and home break-ins.
No purchase necessary. Standard text message rates may apply. Visit www.stormtightwindows.com for contest details.
Subscribe to Storm Tight Windows's Blog