Attention Martin County Residents! The Broward County begins this Friday, March 6th, through Sunday, March 8th. The Home Show will take place at the Pembroke Pines Charles F Dodge City Center. This is one of the most exciting Home shows in South Florida with over 200 booths from numerous remodeling, design, and outdoor living companies. If you are thinking about starting a new home improvement project, this is the BEST place to start.
MOST Popular Home Improvement Projects Today
Homeowners are often excited about home-remodeling. And with good reason. Most home projects usually start watching a TV Home Show or browsing through Pinterest ideas. According to HGTV the top home upgrades with the best money return include the following:
- Major Kitchen Remodel: Even though remodeling the entire kitchen is relatively expensive, you can start by upgrading the kitchen appliances or cabinets. Full kitchen renovations can produce a 90% return on investment.
- Windows Replacement: normally, a good quality window may cost you around $9,700. However, if you replace your windows today, you can recoup nearly 90% of your original investment. Homeowners in coastal areas can recover even higher returns on investment and substantial savings in energy bills.
- Landscaping: homeowners would typically spend around $3,500 for landscaping purposes but the great news is that you can obtain a return of almost 100% in that investment.
- Bathroom Remodel: replacing the tub, tile, floors, toilet and the sink should cost any homeowner at least 8,000. However, remodeling your bathroom is absolutely 100% worth it because the return on investment is about 102%.
- Patio or Porch addition: homeowners could spend around $10,000 to build a new fancy patio deck, but the return on investment is close to 90%. In other words, get that patio!
Keep in mind these prices are based on a national average and thus, prices change depending on location, size of the home, providers, etc.
Undecided about home renovations?
No worries this is a free entry event Come to the show and gather as much information as you possibly can.
Storm Tight Windows is the official Impact Window of the West Broward Home Show this weekend. As the official sponsor, our staff will give away FREE windows and will accept Fair Trade-In Value for Old Windows and Shutters that qualify. Moreover, we encourage all homeowners to talk to our representatives about our Energy Rated Impact Windows and Miami Dade county Cat 5 Certified. Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Can’t come to the Home Show? No worries, you can Win Free Windows!
If you cannot make it to the West Broward Home Show, you can get a shot at winning $25,000 worth of Storm Tight Impact Windows makeover for your home TODAY. All you need to do is TEXT “ANYA01” to 797979 and you will be automatically entered to win!
By participating you consent to receive future text messages regarding your participation. No purchase required. Message & data rates apply. Terms and conditions apply. Visit Storm Tight Windows for details.
Subscribe to Storm Tight Windows's Blog