5 Home Projects That Are Worth Trying This Fall
Starting a new home improvement project can be an enjoyable experience (if done right). While some projects are more complicated than others, the idea of a home project is to get a positive outcome. Whether it is comfort, safety, increased value, or fewer costs, make sure you know what you want out of your home project. This way, you can get the results you are looking for.
For some homeowners, the fall season is the best time of the year to start a new home improvement project. This way you can start the new year with a brand-new experience at home. If you want to save money or add value to your home, we recommend the options below:
Recommended Home Improvement Projects For Your Florida Home
- Add an Outdoor Kitchen: if you live in South Florida, you are no stranger to outdoor grilling activities. Adding an outdoor countertop or a built-in grill to your patio area will make your fall season more fun!
- Upgrade Kitchen Appliances: upgrading kitchen appliances is one of the most recommended home improvement projects that add value to your home. You can also upgrade your old kitchen cabinets with new colors and fixtures. OR, upgrade the kitchen floor by adding a more durable or easy-to-clean floor. Experts always recommend hardwood or ceramic floors for cleaning purposes and great looks.
- Upgrade Your Windows: replacing your windows is the most beneficial project you can do for your home. Replacing your old, single-paned, or misaligned windows is always a great investment. By upgrading your old windows with good quality impact windows, you can save up to 40% on your energy bill and 25% on your homeowner's insurance.
- Power Wash Your House, Deck, and Driveway: use pressurized water to remove dirt, mold, and other debris from your driveway. Also, power washing can immediately give your home’s that clean and awesome look it was missing.
- Boost The Bathrooms: upgrading your home bathrooms will also be of great value to your home. If you have a small budget, you can start by replacing the sink mirror, or the sink cabinet. These two upgrades alone can give an instant great look.
Storm Tight Windows November Season Blowout Sale
Take advantage of Storm Tight Windows November Blow Out Sale and get up to 30% OFF on Energy Rated Impact Windows. For more information on our impact window technology or quotes for our windows, please do not hesitate to contact us. Finally, if you would like to win $25,000 on Impact Windows, please text “BLOG” to 797979 for your chance to win.
By participating you consent to receive future text messages regarding your participation. No purchase required. Message & data rates apply. Terms and conditions apply. Visit Storm Tight Windows for details
Subscribe to Storm Tight Windows's Blog